Sunday, August 22, 2010

Very First Blog Entry

Hi, i'm CrystalRox. I am a writer and jewellery maker/beader.
I am starting this blog as much for my own benefit as for that of my friends who will be reading this. I wanted to keep a diary or a journal so I decided to try my hand at blogging. I want to talk about the jewellery I create and put up pictures for my friends to see. When I finish learning to knit and crochet I want to share those creations too! I want to talk about shopping and my finds in op-shops. I want to talk about important things that happen in my life. I espeically want my friends back in Western Australia to be able to keep up with what's going on with me! And it's a great way to practice my writing, which is always good! So, i'll be finding the time when I can to write entries for this blog. Hello to everyone who ends up reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment